Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I know, I know.

It's been forever. Can we just call it a dry spell? Literally, there has been so much going on around here that choosing just one thing to blog about seemed more difficult than just not blogging at all. So, here in bullet point form is the last two weeks of my life:

  • I cleaned every nook and cranny of our house and had a huge garage sale that lasted three days.
  • The cleaning took up the four days before the sale.
  • On the second day of the sale someone decided my cell phone was marked free and took it.
  • Thankfully, I broke even with my profits and new cell phone purchase.
  • We moved four yards of dirt and I now have two 4x8 raised bed vegetable gardens.
  • We moved one yard of mulch to make the yard look pretty....and if it keeps the weeds down I'll be super happy!
  • We were the recipients of a loaded 24' trailer (more on that later).
  • We now have a loaded double car garage (ditto to above).
  • I sold a dresser, crib, and bed within 24 hours of listing them on craigslist.
  • I spent five hours at urgent care with Gage. Ryder was practicing his golf swing, dare I say more?
  • One of three pieces of furniture has been sanded, painted and moved into the girls room.
  • The kids have almost finished school....

And really, the list goes on, but I will bore you no longer. If I haven't emailed you, called you, blogged about you, or anything that a good friend, daughter, mother, sister, aunt, cousin, granddaughter, etc should do, I truly apologize. Please list any complaints, suggestions, rants, raves, etc in the comment field.

They will be approved.

Eventually.

4 comments:

Pickles for Breakfast ! said...

"Pickles" loves you!

Jen said...

Yay! You're back:) I was just going to write you this week and make sure you were still alive. Wow! Sounds like life has been a whirlwind for you guys. Praying that God renews your strength each morning and allows to get done what you need to each day.

Mama V said...

Haha! You are so cute! Well, you are doing better than me!!! I haven't blogged in over a month. Ugh.

TheFitnessFreak said...

Okay, I'm just tired reading about all of it! Don't you feel accomplished? Way to go!

In another month you can add, pick up your sister from the airport to the list : )