Monday, April 4, 2011

The concert.

Here are a few images from last week's Chris Tomlin concert.









It was an amazing night of praise and worship with a fantastic message from Louie Giglio. One of the best surprises for me was seeing Christy Nockels up on stage singing with Chris Tomlin(even leading a couple of the songs). She has always been one of my favorite singers/songwriters and I'm pretty sure I own every Watermark album ever made. Randy really enjoyed the opening band, Rend Collective. They're fun, they're folksy, they're Irish, and they play really cool instruments (ukulele, anyone?).....check them out on itunes.

Thanks again for the AWESOME tickets Paula!!!

5 comments:

phays said...

Woo Hoo!!!!

Jennifer Brown said...

That is so amazing that you got to go! Such a great gift! :)

TheFitnessFreak said...

Very cool! Glad you got to go!!

Beks said...

I'll have to let Chris know about Rend Collective. He's into weird instruments and Irish music.

Emma Anne said...

How awesome!! I'm jealous. :) We listened to City Harmonic's Manifesto the other night and haven't been able to get it out of our heads since. My hubby had been whistling it constantly. :)