Monday, May 2, 2011

@ the Dinosaur: and how does that make you feel?

The kids were happily digging in the sandbox for hours the other day. The weather was perfect, a light breeze with beautiful sunshine and they dug away.

Finally, they came inside to show the me the dinosaur bones and teeth they had found. "Look mom! We are being psychologists out there. Look what we discovered!"

Trying to hide my grin, I said, "Oh, you're being archeologists, how fun!"

"Yeah mom, archeologists. It's so fun, we want to do this forever!"





Here are some of the psychologists, I mean, archeologists finds:


I found myself imagining them out there talking to the old bones; asking about their childhood, what their friends were like and how all of that made them feel.....



*Check out mom's bag HERE!

4 comments:

Deborah Hays said...

Just think of what they could find up on the hill out back!! Remember the arrowhead that the boys found? I just love those little psychologists... I mean archeologists! Love you, mom

Unknown said...

Sweet. If they could be real psychologists/archeologists, it will save me money in the future when my kids need therapy.

Lizzie M. said...

We'll see what we can do Chris! :-)

TheFitnessFreak said...

Oh the joy of having a couple of girls to inspire make believe. The closest thing we get to make believe around here is gun fire and things being blown up : ) Love the polish by the way!