Thursday, May 31, 2007

How we water around here!



The kids and I were out front watering (and mowing) the other day and they conveniently soaked their clothes. Next thing I know I'm looking at Ryder in his chunders watering the hostas. What you are missing in the picture: the pack-n-play on the driveway (along with ryder's scattered clothes), toys thrown by Gage from the p-n-p, all of the kids riding toys/bikes and other misc. toys.

Maybe my title should read "welcome to my wt world" :-). Just so you know, I did clean it all up and the yard looked real nice when I was done mowing (hence why everything was everywhere).

So, so, so excited for my neighborhood garage sale this w/e, not so excited for the 90% chance of rain tomorrow, I would appreciate any and all prayers for the rain to hold off for a few days...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

from what I can see of your yard, it looks beautiful. Cute picture of Ryder. Good luck on your garage sale. Grams