Monday, May 28, 2007

The Weekend..


Brandon Heath performing.


Bebo Norman performing.


Bebo and his band (the accordion is just for you mom :-) )

Paula and I cruised down to a local college this w/e for a FREE concert. Brandon Heath and Bebo Norman performed (both Christian artists) and it was great fun. It rained on and off, so we were treated to an acoustic set from both; and since I actually prefer an acoustic set, I was very pleased.

Below are the after effects of my legs and the lack of sunscreen (a total no no for me, but it was raining!!). Keep in mind I thought it was a thick cloud cover, my umbrella was up most of the time and I was wearing longer bermuda shorts-I never saw it coming. Can you tell I sat with my legs crossed the entire time.....




Yes, those were the only two spots on my body that got sunburned. Nice huh?

3 comments:

Bekah said...

Cuuuuuute reverse farmer tan!!

TheFitnessFreak said...

Must look great at the pool:)

TheFitnessFreak said...

Aaron got quite a kick out of this, by the way:)