Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Jumping to Obedience?!!?


Last night I told the kids it was time for bed and to give Auntie Paula hugs and kisses goodnight. Ashlynn jumped up right away and ran in the direction of Paula. What a great moment, I even proclaimed "Look, Ashlynn is jumping up in obedience!".

My bubble was quickly burst when she kept running to get something from the kitchen. Darn.

Ryder, apparently listening to me intently (riiight), stood up and started jumping in place. "Look at me momma, I'm jumpin' in 'bedience".

Now, do I try to explain what I really meant? If I could have stopped myself from laughing long enough, maybe. Ok, probably not. Thank God for kids and the funny things they do!

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Awww! That kid cracks me up!

Deborah Hays said...

Sooooo cute!!!