Friday, January 4, 2008

It's all gone.

Yesterday I was a driven woman. Every Christmas decoration in the place came down. I don't know if it's the endless snow we've had or what, but I was fine seeing them go. Usually I'm a little bummed with the change, but I couldn't get going fast enough yesterday morning. The furniture is back in place and the floors are vacuumed (can anyone spell that word w/o spell check?).

For a moment, my house is clean (the downstairs anyway) and the world is at peace.

3 comments:

Bekah said...

Chris said he won't let me take the tree down until it turns brown. It's going to be a long January.

TheFitnessFreak said...

Can you come do mine now?:)

Farrah said...

I have much motivation to do the same but I cannot find the box that our fake tree came in. How does one lose a box you ask? The same way I lost my sheets, yes my bed sheets, somewhere in the house a couple months ago. I am special, very, very special. Vacuumed...did I get it right? I didn't spell check.