Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

If you know me, you know I don't go all out for most holidays. Valentines Day has never been a super important one to me, just not into all the romantic, lavish me with flowers and gifts kind of thing. Just the thought of knowing what was spent on the flowers and the fact that they were going to be brown in a few days just isn't appealing to me. That being said, I went all out for the kids this year. I figure since they're not "in school" I would be providing the fun for the day, so here are some pictures......



We started the morning off with some heart shaped pancakes with strawberries.


The kids LOVED them!!!!



My sweet little Valentines (Gage was "not available" for photo).



The goodies we delivered to neighbors and the fire station.



The whole "look" (Gage, once again, was not "available" for photo).

They had a great day and I even bought them a *gasp* Happy Meal for lunch! They said it was the best time they ever had and I must say it was a fun day. Now, if I could just get the motivation to clean my kitchen......

5 comments:

Lisa Gunn Magnus said...

What a great day. What Gage had a prior committment? Too good for pictures? :)

Jenn said...

Your kids are beautiful!! And so trendy too! :) The pancakes look great!

Deborah Hays said...

I so love the pictures of the kids!!!!!! And I really LOVE Ryder's hair. He looks like such a boy! And my Ashlynnie is getting so big and beautiful. Have fun tonight and let me know what you think of the movies. Lots of hugs and love, mom

TheFitnessFreak said...

You are far too productive for a mom with three kids and one on the way! You're making me look bad;)

Farrah said...

Gee, I wish you were my mom! Shhh don't tell Barbara. Sounds like an awesome day and you are certainly a good mom and giving lady to take care of the fireguys too! I'm glad I know you. And truthfully, while I'm with you on the lack luster of heart day, I think you found the true meaning. Smooches to you!