Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!!!!



Happy Birthday Dad!!!!!

I know, I know, but I just had to use that picture. It jut goes to show that you are just the most awesome Grandpa in the world! Who else would wear Ashlynn's "Princess for the Day" tiara while playing baseball with Ryde?? Gotta love it!

Dad, thanks for always being available at the ring of your phone. Me and my silly home improvement questions still haven't stumped you, though you may wonder sometimes what I am thinking :-). All of my life I have been convinced that you could answer any question about anything and you know what, I still think you can. I love you so much and am so happy to see you celebrate another year with mom, us seven kids and TEN grandkids!

I hope your birthday is filled with fun and you better get to play a round of golf soon! I miss you and wish so much we all lived closer together.

We love you!!!!! Randy, Liz, Ashlynn, Ryde, Gage and Adysen
xoxoxoxoxoxo

6 comments:

Farrah said...

Happy B-Day Jim! Love the picture. Any good dad/ grandpa has worn a tiara, bows or nail polish at one time or another:)

Hope your day overflowing with blessing. Glad we know you:) Love, Lucy, Jess and Danny

TheFitnessFreak said...

That picture is hilarious!!!! Happy Birthday Dad!

Deborah Hays said...

I still can't believe you could stand out there and talk seriously to your dad with that tiara on his head. I was busting up in the kitchen looking out the window. Everyone treated it as though it was the most natural thing in the world for your dad to be sitting outside with that tiara on his head. Too funny!!!!

Love you, mom

Lizzie M. said...

Mom, you've got to remember, it is a "normal" thing around here to be wearing crazy outfits and accessories. :-)

Farrah said...

Jude often enjoys wearing tiara's while sitting around the house. It's quite the thing to do these days:)

Deborah Hays said...

So true......what was I thinking!!! :-)