Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Lisa!!!!



Happy Birthday Lis!!! Thanks so much for all you do for our family! You are a dependable, organized, compassionate, thoughtful, helpful, loving, generous, let me call you and vent :-) (I suppose that translates to "good listener") and all around AWESOME cousin.

I'm glad we're only eight hours away from eachother, though you know we would like to be closer!!

Have a fantastic day and try not to work too hard (though I know you can't help yourself!). We LOVE you!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Randy, Liz, Ashlynnie, Ryde, Gage and Adysen
xoxoxoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Deborah Hays said...

Such a great picture!!! Love you girl!! Happy Birthday!

Hugs and lots of love, Debbie

TheFitnessFreak said...

You're always so much better at your birthday posts than me:)~ Happy Birthday Lis!!

Lisa Gunn Magnus said...

Wow, who are you talking about? I'm such a goof Thank you so much for those too nice words. I am a little behind and just now looking at your blogs. I can't express how much I love you all and what it means to me to have you all as family. Love you guy's!!!:) Lisa