Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Six in a row.

Nights that is. Yes, Adysen has slept the last six nights in a row, averaging from about 11 to 6.

Thank you Lord.

The poor little thing even has the cold that Ryde, Gage and I have been battling. How could she possibly escape it when they are kissing her with there snotty noses all day long?

First kid, you never let anyone with sniffles come close. Second kid, still fairly protective, anyone with obvious snot would not be kissing. Third kid, super snotty still not tolerated at mere weeks of age. Fourth kid, two super snots, oh, they just love her so much....Isn't that cute? :-)

5 comments:

Beks said...

Aww! Yay Adysen!

TheFitnessFreak said...

And you just said that out loud:)

Farrah said...

Ok, but in my defense, almost every time Lu gets a cold (because she inherited my fun bronchial issues) the stupid cough lingers for at least a week of sleepless nights for everyone! It even laughs in the face of NyQuil:) So yes, when I see snot coming, I grab her and RUN!!!

Lizzie M. said...

I know Colie, so I will post pictures of my blood shot eyes tomorrow ;-).

Farrah said...

Liz, no matter where time (fame:) or location takes us, you will always be my first bestest friend. Therefore, you will get extra copies of my books, autographed so you can sell them and make lots of money!