Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Notice: The following is a re-dramatization.......

Randy and I were running some errands with the kids the other day. As often happens in the car, a little fight broke out between Ashlynn and Ryder. In attempts to figure out what happened, I was asking each one what was going on. Ryder sits in the way back so sometimes it's really hard to hear him so Ashlynn usually interprets for me.

This time I got more than I bargained for.

Ashlynn started to whisper to Ryder, turned to me and said "Ok mom, just watch us, we'll show you what happened."

Suddenly the fight started again and I could see what was going on, only it wasn't the real thing. It was merely a re-enactment of what took place.

Now you have it, my four year old and six year old can "act out" scenarios that have taken place so we can determine who was at fault. All I ask is: "What next?"

3 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

Oh, Trevor and Tallon "re-enact" it all the time except I call it "another fight":)

Beks said...

Ahhhh hah hah hah hah! Those kids!

Farrah said...

Eventually they'll be old enough to know that re-enacting only gets them in trouble:)