Monday, January 5, 2009

Found the camera!

Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve:


Do you think they like their guns? Gage is getting ready to shoot some hoops!



Gage was excited to get some new jammies.



Addie LOVED the bows, she turned seven months on Christmas Day.




Randy and I getting ready to watch the kids open their gifts.



Randy was on shift Christmas Day so we had a wonderful meal at the fire station.

We enjoyed our time with family and friends this year. It was great to see the kids happy and content with what they received, they even felt it was "too much". We feel so extremely blessed and are excited to start another year with the kiddos!

6 comments:

Farrah said...

Ok, you look REALLY together in that pic with Randy. That's not fair. Pictures of me on Christmas morning (when Lucy has awakened me at a ridiculous hour)are not pretty! Looks like a beautiful holiday:)

TheFitnessFreak said...

I love Ryder's smile in the last one! So glad you found your camera:)

Farrah said...

P.S. I didn't know they had pink guns:) It's kinda pretty. The bird may not think so but....

Farrah said...

I Really like your new heading. Doesn't perfectly fit the name or anything!

Lizzie M. said...

Thanks Jess!

Beks said...

I love how Ryder laughs with his eyes closed! It's so cute!!