Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sprouty update.

So early last week I tried the sprouts. Just to let you know, Ashlynn and Gage ended up drinking every last drop, while Ryder let his sit on the counter ignored. When I opened their cups to wash them out later in the day, it seemed as if the sprouts had fermented.

The gross got grosser.

I was "dry heaving" over the sink just trying to rinse them and run the drain to get the smell out. Eventually, after scouring with some Bon Ami, the lingering odor dissipated.

I, Lizzie, do solemnly swear to never try that again.

Ever.

3 comments:

Pickles for Breakfast ! said...

blah!!
good to know!!!

I am still working on Lonnie to get the Vita mix from Costco!!

Farrah said...

Mmmm...fermented sprouts. Suddenly I'm hungry for the Hannah Montana cereal I allowed Lucy to splurge on for her birthday week. Sometimes the only way to combat a bad veggie experience is with a bowl of berry, sugar cereal:)

TheFitnessFreak said...

Good call!