Tuesday, March 17, 2009

In Ryder's Words.....

Here are Ryder's answers:

This is a cool idea. Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.


1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Stop doing that."

2. What makes mommy happy?
"If I clean the house with you, if I do that or clean the basement."

3. What makes mommy sad?
"If I don't clean the basement."

4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
"By tickling me under my neck."

5. What was your mommy like as a child?
"Like a little girl that was a little mean when she was a child, like Gage, when you were two."

6. How old is your mom?
"8."

7. How tall is your mom?
"I'd say, uhhhh, nine inches."

8. What is your moms favorite thing to do?
"Uhhhhhh, do school work with us."

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"Clean the house."

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Ride a motorcycle and jump over a high cliff. And go zoom, zoom (lots of other sound effects I can't spell)"

11. What is your mom really good at?
"Hmmmm, you, uhhh, I going to say good at drawing designs."

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"Uhhhh, lifting really heavy stuff that daddy could lift."

13. What does your mom do for her job?
"I would say, watch the kids while everybody, adults are gone."

14. What's your moms favorite food?
"I'd say go to Sammy's Pizza and get a vegetable pizza."

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"Clean the basement without us."

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Oh, I'd say Wonder Girl on Justice League."

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Kiss together."

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"We both like flowers."

19. How are you and your mom different?
"That I have three watches and you have none."

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"When you get the school work box down for me. My math stuff and I give you a hug."

21. Where is your moms favorite place to go?
"I'd say Sammy's Pizza."

5 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

Been to Sammy's lately?:) Very cute..

Jen said...

I love that he said you were 8 years old! That's so great:) Kids are endlessly entertaining!

Beks said...

Haaa haa!! Someone is very fixated on the basement!

Deborah Hays said...

This is hysterical!! I love all of the answers. Thanks for sharing. Love you guys, mom

P.S. See you tomorrow!!!!

Pickles for Breakfast ! said...

Sammy's must be in San Diego?

Sounds
good!