Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A note about my mom, by Ashlynn

A friend of mine on facebook did this and I thought I would post it here. I'll start with Ashlynn and try it with the other kids each week.

This is a cool idea. Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"No."

2. What makes mommy happy?
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, to clean the house or the basement."

3. What makes mommy sad?
"When someone is being naughty and you give them a ....."

4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
"Tickle me."

5. What was your mommy like as a child?
"Pretty."

6. How old is your mom?
"29."

7. How tall is your mom?
"Ten inches."

8. What is your moms favorite thing to do?
"To play with us."

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"Clean the house."

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"The first cleaning record."

11. What is your mom really good at?
"Watching Adysen."

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"Uhhhhhh, hmmmmm. (long silence) I can't think of anything"

13. What does your mom do for her job?
"Stay home and watch the kids."

14. What's your moms favorite food?
"Homemade pizza."

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"To help us and be a good mother."

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"I would say Jerry."

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Make bracelets."

18. How are you and your mom the same?
" 'Cause We both have curly hair."

19. How are you and your different?
" 'Cause you have brown hair and I have blonde hair."

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
" 'Cause you give me a hug and kiss."

21. Where is your moms favorite place to go?
"Shopping."

5 comments:

Farrah said...

Cute. It's obvious she thinks you're pretty cool:) I'll have to try this one too.

Beks said...

So freakin' funny. The clean comments crack me up. Only our family gets sheer joy out of the smell of bleach.

Lizzie M. said...

Beks-it really is disturbing,wait til you see Ryde's!

TheFitnessFreak said...

Very cute, I'll have to try that with the boys.

Jen said...

That is adorable! I love the way kids look at the world:)