Wednesday, March 4, 2009

San Diego '09!

We had a great time in San Diego and were sad to leave. It was so awesome having all of my siblings and family home for the first time in several years! Here are some pictures, I'll add more later.....


Gotta have In-n-Out!

The girls in Julian.

The girls at Janet's. Mmmmm!

The fam at the zoo.

Uncle Mike teaching Gage how to play ping pong.

Uncle Johnny goofing around with Ryde.

Cousin Reilly climbing the tree.

Tallon posing for Aunite Lizzie.

The new Charlie's Angels.

Rock Band anyone?

Coronado!

Walking with Daddy.

Cousins collecting shells!

Playing at the beach.

Gage wasn't so sure about it.

Addie loved the sand!

8 comments:

Heth said...

Dude. Those beach pictures are AMAZING! Looks like you had a great time.

TheFitnessFreak said...

It was so much fun to have you guys here! I wish it had been longer. Love you and miss you already:)

Anonymous said...

It was so great having you all here! Can't wait to see you again in October. Give all the kiddos kisses for us!

John, Lindsey, and Keira

Lizzie M. said...

We miss you guys already!! When I unpacked my eight pairs of shoes I brought, I found sand in a couple of them *sigh*, can't wait for October!!!

Pickles for Breakfast ! said...

Wow! Looks like an amazing time!
I love the background in the ping pong picture, that must be at your parents house!
Your mom, you and all of your sisters are all very beautiful!

Lisa Gunn Magnus said...

Looks like a great time was had by all, the kids espceially. I look forward to October too! I'll actually get to see you all twice that month woo hoo!

Farrah said...

Looks like you enjoyed yourself. The pix are lovely. Glad we had some nice weather for you:)

It's so sweet that you planned another trip just for my birthday:)

Jenn said...

Awesome pictures!