Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Gage-man turns three!!

Now we officially have a one, three, five and seven year old in the house! Here is our birthday boy with his requested "oatmeal for breakfast":



We love your expressions and how serious you can get-it just cracks us up!! "Are you ready momma, are you ready?", your crinkled brow and scrunched up nose with that intensity in your tone-can't resist it!!






Happy Birthday Gage-man! We pray you continue to display your amazing passion for life and totally unique character, you put a smile on our face every, single day!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Those are the BEST pictures! So much personality - what a cutie-pie:)

Jen said...

Oh, I was telling my sister about Ashlynn's cute picture (the one where she has the green mustache) and she wants to know how you get your kids to drink such healthy smoothies? Is there a recipe they especially prefer? We are both intrigued at your Super Mom-ness:)

Lizzie M. said...

Jen-you guys are so sweet! Trust me, I'm no super-mom, some days I feel like I'm just treading water :-)!

The smoothies, I started with this: Orange juice for the base, then spinach (I use the Earthbound Farms Baby Spinach), mixed berries from Costco(raspberries, marionberries, blueberries), strawberries, and banana.

Now I add kale and swiss chard with the spinach and blend with the oj before I add anything else (that is what Ashlynn was drinking). It's just something I've been giving to them since they were little and thankfully, they love it! :-)

Jen said...

Thanks for sharing! I'll have to tell my sister. That's so great that they've acquired a taste for leafy greens at such a young age. Nice work, Lizzie:)