Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just because.

Since it has been so long, I give you two posts in one day.

Remember the big trailer we unloaded back in April. Here is one of the treasures that was inside:






Grams' teacup collection now gracing the top of the piano.


This was my grandparents player piano they gifted to Ashlynn in their recent move. She plays everyday and makes up a new song almost everyday as well. This fall we will start her with lessons.....that is, if I can't convince Grandma Linda to teach her first! (Though Ashlynn remarked the other day she didn't need lessons, because she already knows how to play!)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! 2 posts in one day - that makes me happy:) I'm drooling over the tea cup collection - those are gorgeous!

TheFitnessFreak said...

The boys have been asking if they can play too. I wish I had room. I know Ashlynn will be a concert pianist one day :D

Lizzie M. said...

I hope Ryde and Gage will play along with the girls too! You should have the boys practice at mom's....